Yale Hearing and Balance Center is actively involved in clinical research and the educational development of audiology and medical students.
- Medical Student Educational Programs
- Resident Education
- Clinical Education for Audiology Graduate Programs
Yale Hearing and Balance Center understands the importance of patient education. We are committed to providing innovative services and technologies to our patients.
- Health fairs and community events
- Hearing Screening and Classroom Education
- Hearing loss and management events for patients & families
Please contact the Yale Hearing and Balance Center at (203) 785-2467 for more information.